Thursday, October 19, 2006

evidence



my remnants basket filled with fabric is a good sing. i feel good seeing that because it means that i have made time to sew. this past week i was struck with inspiration and time which resulted in productivity. Miss. A had decided to not sleep so well at night but took to compensating naps during the day. this was to my advantage during the day. i dove right into a few projects that i have wanted to get to for some time now. the first of which are a few gifts that i am sending off so i can not reveal a full photo until they are safe in the hands of the receiver. i am quite excited about these items because they are a bit of a prototype of things i want to start making along with a few other items. my biggest road block in getting things off the ground is a company name and logo. both of which are getting narrowed down but it all takes time.



along with these gifts i also got around to making some throw pillows for our living room. they are about two-thirds done but i ran out of steam, just for a short time.




Miss. A's unfinished room was calling to me. yes that is right i am still plugging away on that room. the good news is that the closet is all finished and i only need to paint a second coat on the windows and doorway. this weekend it will be done and she will be moved in. at least that is my goal.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color choices for your new pillows. i can't wait to see pictures of the house once you are finished! I am with you on the business aspect of creating...I have a name and such, just can't seem to get it together enough to start selling anything.

Anonymous said...

love that lime one! (is it upholstery fabric?) all looks great!

beki said...

Hooray for productivity! It's such a great feeling when you're in the groove. I can't wait to see the finished products.

Anonymous said...

You really have been busy. It all looks fab. If you are short of any paint for miss a's room I have plenty up my arms.

Anonymous said...

how color coordinated your photos are today! :) love it!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love the long rectangle pillow. Plus you are totally rocking the Amy Butler fabric, my fave.

marianne said...

Those fabrics are certainly inspiring...can't wait to see the finished goodies.

Anonymous said...

I like all the colours and fabrics you've been working with!
The coaster looks great so far... looking forward to see it finished. You're not quilting by hand, are you?
Don't answer that question via email, I can wait to read it here.