Sunday, August 05, 2007

new work

new work

I was inspired a few weeks ago to try some new fabric bibs and I truly enjoy how they are turning out. Miss. A's new found love for Etch A Sketch greatly influenced the sewing design of the gray hue bib. I am looking forward to experimenting more with monochromatic combinations of fabric. The size of these bibs are the same as the oilcloth covered ones but I see these as being used for younger children during the cute drooling stage.

It has truly felt wonderful sitting down in my room to sew and have my brain fill with new ideas. I hope to continue with this momentum and get a few things into the Shop by mid-month.

3 comments:

MWM said...

these are great - I love the grey one:)

Anonymous said...

these are just inspired...especially the grey one! I can picture a whole line of kids clothing based on this one...surely you have loads of time for that!!!??

Anonymous said...

These bibs are amazing! I just scrolled down the page catching up on your blog and I couldn't drag my eyes away from these bibs!! They're just fabulous - the colours, design. Beautiful. :)