Wednesday, May 23, 2007

coffee is not so good...




...for your computer that is. But it is good for productivity. Yes that's right I spilled some coffee on my computer a few days ago. As a result the computer was out of commission as we tried to dry out the keyboard. Now some keys I can do without but the major ones that are required in passwords and the like are the ones that don't work. So instead of looking at flicker, reading emails, typing invoices or doing anything computer related for that matter I busied myself with work that truly needed to be done.



Recently there has been a rush in orders both from individuals and shops. This is wonderful but also means that I need to be very intentional with my time. The break was actually good and I have made some major headway with my 'to-do' list. Along with sewing for the orders I have added a few items to the workflow in order to put stuff in my sop throughout next week. I am planning on uploading a few items each day so check in during the week if you would like.




*computer status:: Keys still do not work but we have since plugged in another keyboard for now. I hope that it will dry out over time and if not off to AppleCare it goes.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love, love, love the number fabric! Any info on it?

PS: your shop model is almost too cute for me to stand it. How did you every get a little munchkin to work with you so well?

Anonymous said...

That all looks wonderful, you must be working so hard.

Anonymous said...

poor computer!
your new stuff is looking great - still you, but i like where the color scheme is going.

Anne Koski said...

I wonder if all of us could use a 'broken computer' week.
Nice productions ~ and love the tags. :)

nonlineargirl said...

I spilled a little wine on our computer last year. The track pad button got very sticky for a while, but eventually went back to normal. Good thing too, chris might have sent me packing if I'd really harmed the computer. (Imagining the people at Apple opening a box with me and the computer inside....)

zeliaevora said...

I adore the bibs:)