Thursday, August 21, 2008

hitting the road




We are getting ready to hit the road for a week long vacation. We will be at the cabin in Idaho with a couple days in Montana to visit the grandparents. Looking forward to a lot of swimming at the lake as long as the rain lets up and sun decided to come out again.

Once we get back it is a quick week before Daniel gets ACL replacement surgery and then Alena heads off to pre-school. I am amazed at how quickly summer how has passed and yet it feels like things are just getting started.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! And that ACL surgery is not fun. Nice that you get to go enjoy yourselves before being cooped up for a while!

The Litter Box House said...

Have a great time! I so need a vacation...

Thanks for posting the following on my blog:
"ok that Elephant Pacifier Clip is quite cute. I just wrote you an email to your recent post and realized that I do not have your email address... if you pass it along I will send it to you."

I have no clue as to what you were to send me. I'm wondering if you mixed me up with someone else. But I did make a cute pacifier clip! Anyways, here is my email address just in case: ardenotter at gmail dot com.