Thursday, October 23, 2008

shop sale::buy one get one [30% off]

I wanted to let you all know that scissorstitch is having a small sale Friday and Saturday. The deal is this: buy one item and get 30% off [of equal or lesser value] the second item. This sale is in conjunction with other EtsyKids members who are having similar sales. View a list of participating shops here.


I am excited to announce that I have been working on quite a few new items which will be making their way to the shop throughout next week and the following. You can expect to see quite a few more Giraffes, tissue holders, and bibs along with some new items I have been working on. Just in time for the holidays I will have many great stocking stuffers such as eye pillows, tissue holders, coffee sleeves and more.

2 comments:

Anne Koski said...

Heyyyy, great title bar!!

Hena Tayeb said...

cute giraffes